School of Biblical Evangelism (SBE)
¿Do you not say, ‘There are still four months and then comes the harvest’? Behold, I say to you, lift up your eyes and look at the fields, for they are already white for harvest! John 4:35 (NKJV)
If God has called you to be an evangelist or you have a passion to reach out the lost with the message of Jesus Christ, then you should consider the School of Biblical Evangelism.
School of Biblical Evangelism – Courses of Study
At the School of Biblical Evangelism (SBE), you will learn practical strategies for proclaiming the gospel, with an emphasis on Evangelistic Preaching and preparing your church to follow up on new believers. The course of study is self-taught, and you have 180 days from when you register to complete it. Within each lesson, feel free to move back and forth between activities, but keep in mind that you must successfully complete the quiz of the current lesson before moving on to the next lesson.
The School of Biblical Evangelism is a school dedicated entirely to the Evangelistic Ministry, where you will learn everything necessary to share your faith in Christ with the world around us. Our teachers are trained people with a lot of experience in the field of evangelism. This program has been designed to meet the need for effective biblical evangelism.
The School of Biblical evangelism is particularly concerned about how the modern-day church is practicing evangelism – Their failure to reach lost souls, and add them to the church, and their tendency to lose people faster than they can win them, has made this program necessary.
With all that in mind, The School of Biblical Evangelism organizes its syllabus and curriculum into a modern and effective evangelism program in seven clear and actionable categories or modules:
(1) BIBLICAL I New Testament (with emphasis on Jesus, Paul, and evangelism in the book of Acts)
(2) BIBLICAL II Old Testament (with emphasis on the Law)
(3) SPIRITUAL (work of the spirit, power of prayer and other disciplines),
(4) INTENTIONAL (leadership, creativity, adoration)
(5) MISSIONARY (church planting, and reaching the disconnected church).
(6) APOLOGETICS, sects and religions (how to defend your faith against the main cults, sects and religions of these days’ pastures.
(7) DISCIPLESHIP, To instruct new believers in the rudiments of faith, and to teach them to reach spiritual maturity in Christ (Colossians 1: 28-29)